This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Friday, September 12, 2014

Organo Gold is a business... not a hobby

If you've been following my blog posts here (or if you haven't), all I can say is that the Organo Gold business opportunity is just that... an opportunity to start and run a business.  It's a real business, with all of the labor and responsibility that goes with any business.

When I'm explaining to someone how to get set up and established with it, the feedback that I sometimes get involves thinking that the auto-ship is 'an obligation to get a check'.  My response to that is, "Change your thinking!"  Auto-ship is simply how you automatically have the coffee you need to build a million-dollar business!

I've already given away SEVERAL BOXES of coffee & tea this month!  I can do this because I always have product on hand when I need it.  Think about it.  If you join my team this month and start your business, would you have enough coffee to get a leader started out right - if you happened to meet one the following month?  Or would you have them sitting around waiting because you couldn't help them?

IF you are going to do this business..

You must think like a business person.
You must act like a business person.
You must lead by example.
You must build a strong business.

It's up to you.  Join the team, do the work and let's get this done!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment